I’m a daughter of the King who found her way into a vocational life with God as a Christian life coach, consultant, trainer, writer, speaker and former ministry leader. Through the years I chased after anything that would help me have emotional and spiritual harmony. I loved God, but I wasn’t doing such a great job of loving His people. It was clear to me that that needed to change.
Since 1995 I’ve set on a journey to equip myself in emotional intelligence (EQ or EI) and brain health. In 2007 I became certified in emotional intelligence and found noticeable ways to better reflect Christ to the world. Passionate about emotional and spiritual harmony God has called me to serve Christian leaders who want to gain clarity, peace and purpose.
- My MISSION is to make a difference in the difference makers.
- My VISION is to see emotionally smart and spiritually strong Christian leaders who are an irresistible witness of Christ.
This is why I coach. I have a heart for those who love Jesus and find themselves stuck or desire to reach their next level. We don’t follow a God who wants us shut down, confused, fearful, or deceived – we follow a God of abundance. The reason I am passionate about weaving emotional development into spiritual growth is because Jesus looks irresistible to others when we do!
Everything comes from Him and exists by His power and is intended for His glory. All glory to Him forever!
Romans 11:36 (NTL)
Here are the academic ways God equipped me to coach you:
- credentialed as a Certified Professional Life Coach, Group Coach & Team Coach by Christian Coach Institute
- certified in emotional intelligence by MHS Systems
- certified in Conflict Dynamics Profile by Eckerd College
- qualified by the Association for Psychological Type in MBTI® personality types through CPP
- trained by Peacemakers in conflict coaching
- graduate of Northeastern Illinois University
- member: International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- member: Christian Coaches Network International
- BetterUp! Coach: a transformational coaching platform that supports personal and professional growth.
Lastly, I’ve been blessed with a wonderful family where laughing together is our absolute favorite pastime, and where the beginnings of my coaching career was hatched!
Your turn! Contact me or find me on social media and let’s connect!