- What Customer Information the Company collects from you;
- How the Company collects that Customer Information;
- For what purpose(s) the Company collects Customer Information (in other words, how the Company uses your Customer Information and what legal grounds it has for collecting and using your Customer Information);
- How the Company stores and secures your Customer Information;
- How long the Company will store your Customer Information;
- Whether and with what categories of third parties the Company will share your Customer Information;
- What rights you have to have your Customer Information changed, deleted, or moved, or to restrict how we may share your Customer Information; and
- Our contact information; and
- The foregoing notwithstanding, we do not direct our Website to children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We divide the Customer Information we collect into two categories:
- Personally Identifiable Information: This may include your name, e-mail address, and phone number, and billing and payment information, although we only process payments through trusted third parties such as PayPal and Stripe.
- Automatically Collected Information: This will include your computer’s IP address, the type of browser, operating system, and information about which parts of the Website you visit and how long you spend on the Website.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- With respect to Personally Identifiable Information, we collect this information only with your consent, when you voluntarily provide the information to us in order to purchase coaching sessions, sign up for our blog or newsletter, or take our Values Assessment.
- With respect to Automatically Collected Information: we collect this information through:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. “Session” cookies are only stored during a web site visit and expire when the web browser is closed. “Persistent” cookies remain on your hard drive after a web session is over until a set expiry date, and allow a website to remember your login and preferences for your next visit.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). However, the information collected by Web Beacons is not Customer Information.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION, AND WHAT ARE OUR GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We use your Personally Identifiable Information in order to contact you as you have requested, and to provide you with coaching services that you have ordered. Our basis for processing information for this purpose is that when you purchase a coaching package, we have a contract with you to provide those coaching services.
- We use your Personally Identifiable Information to send you newsletters, blogs, marketing emails, or results of your Values Assessment, when you provide such information to us voluntarily and consent to us using the information in this way, and subject to your rights set forth in Section 8.
- We will occasionally use your information in our coaching sessions with you, but only in a confidential manner in a one-on-one, personal setting.
- We use Automatically Collected Information about you to enhance your experience on the Website by allowing you to customize your preferences and allowing the Website to remember those preferences and remember your login, but only with your consent, which you provide by opting in to those services when you visit the Website, and subject to your rights set forth in Section 8.
- We store your Customer Information to be able to communicate with you as set forth in subsections (a) and (b) above, and to keep complete records about our members and subscribers for our legitimate internal business purposes, subject to your rights set forth in Section 8.
- We may process your Customer Information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process your Customer Information where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process your Customer Information where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- HOW DOES THE COMPANY STORE YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND KEEP IT SECURE?
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services. We store your name and email address with MailChimp, and you can review MailChimp’s data security and privacy policies at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- HOW LONG DOES THE COMPANY RETAIN YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We will retain your Customer Information for as long as you request coaching services or information from us.
- Otherwise, we retain Customer Information in order to maintain order histories and membership records for our legitimate internal business purposes, subject to your rights as set forth in Section 8, unless we have a legal obligation to retain your information even after notification from you, in which case we will notify you of such legal obligation if possible and provide you with information, if available, as to how you may object to our retaining your Customer Information.
- TO WHAT CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES DO WE SHARE YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- We do not sell, rent or lease Customer Information to anyone.
- We will transfer your Customer Information to certain vendors who provide business support services to the Company, such as payment processors and our client resource management company (“Service Vendors”). These Vendors make it possible to provide the coaching services to you and to keep track of the services we have provided and our contact information for you. Our Service Vendors are compliant with all relevant privacy laws and regulations and we will not transfer your information to any third party who we know is not compliant.
- We may share your information with third parties such as our attorneys or law enforcement agencies in order to defend against legal claims or comply with legal obligations, or in order to protect your vital interests or the interests of another person. If we are notified that we must share your Customer Information in such a circumstance, we will notify you first if possible and provide you with information, if available, as to how you may object to our sharing your Customer Information.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR CUSTOMER INFORMATION THAT WE POSSESS?
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time either by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- OUR CONTACT INFORMATION: